Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

I am joining Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots in celebrating a few things that I am so very thankful for. 


This week I am thankful for; 

- Phone calls with Shane's parents, my sister in law, and a friend that I have been playing far too much phone tag with. 

- A fun, relaxed, and super yummy St. Patrick's Day with friends downtown today. 

- Discovering a few more GF recipes after too many "cheats" this week... I need to get back on track and get my body feeling good again. 

- FINALLY having the time and dry enough weather to build our two raised beds (4x8's) and two potato bins!! Hopefully, we'll be able to get the rest of the planting medium this week (we are doing it by the truck bed in the back of Shane's truck and it's a little dude) so that we can get some carrots, kale, onions, and garlic for a first harvest. 

- The cucumbers, basil, sage, thyme, poppies, and nasturtiums are all sprouting! 

- Hot Irish Breakfast Tea! I have tea every work day (usually a venti non-fat earl-grey tea latte with one tea bag and regular vanilla from Starbucks... in my reusable mug of course!). On the weekends I make my own tea (which I REALLY need to do every work day too but that's another discussion) I make my own spot of tea and is it good! 

- A brisk walk on my lunch hour Friday afternoon. 

- Wonderful people to share my life with. I am so very blessed! 

- Our house. It has been so nice to come home after a few long days this week to our peaceful little corner of the world. 

What are you thankful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment