Sunday, March 31, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

I am joining Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots in celebrating a few things that I am so very thankful for. 

- For time spent with family following the passing of Shane's grandfather. It has been a hectic few weeks but we have been blessed by love, prayers, and time with people we love to share the memory of this incredible man! 

- Somewhat of a return to routine whatever, that is... April is looking like hectic to say the least. 

- Catching up with my sister this week after far too much email, facebook, and text tag.

- Getting my body back in sync after a few too many gluten indulgences. My body was not happy with me there for a bit. 

- Booking our vacation in May with Shane's parents and his brother and sister in law to Cabo! 

- The motivation and pinterest as inspiration for helping me fill the freezer with crockpot meals and smoothies for the busy month ahead yesterday. 

- Our little green seedlings sprouting up and hopefully growing strong under the plant lights. (Although, I think I need to replant a few).. 

- Our finished raised beds complete with square foot grids and hoops! 

- The day off on Friday! 

- Deviled eggs! I love them! 

- Macabean "forcing" me to snuggle and remember to slow down and enjoy being lazy. 

- March Maddness...  I'm a born and breed Hoosier and I love basketball... although, much to the chagrin of my family and friends I am a Duke fan. 

- The warmer weather. I love winter but driving through all that snow earlier this week makes me appreciate this warmer spring weekend. 

What are you thankful for this week? 

1 comment: