Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

I am joining Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots in celebrating a few things that I am so very thankful for.

This week I am thankful for... 

- The opportunity to spend last weekend celebrating my oldest niece's high school graduation with the whole family. It was so good to see everyone and share memories of the lady of the hour! I love her so much and am so proud of her!!! 

- Knitting while my sister crocheted during the festivities... even if it was for just a few minutes. 

- Wearing a beautiful shawl my sister crocheted that matched my dress perfectly last weekend. Yay for forgetting my sweater! 

- Making major progress on our yard and landscaping projects. While we did get a new zero turn radius mower (WOOOO HOOOO!!!) we have been putting lots of blood, sweat, and a few tears (on my part) into making it look nice and healthy. 

- Watching the garden go from seeds and seedlings into real food that we are eating! 

- D-earth. Bugs are great and all but notsomuch when they eat our kale and lettuce! 

- Mostly lazy Sundays complete with cat naps. 

- Tea! It has been delightfully chilly in the mornings lately and warm tea makes it even more delightful! 

- Macabean talking to us and sniffing at us after all of our yard work. He's so silly... 

What are you thankful for this week? 

4 comments: