Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

I am joining Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots in celebrating a few things that I am so very thankful for.

This week I am thankful for; 

- all of the amazing med in my life that are fathers and father figures both to me and to others. Fatherhood is a special thing and I am blessed to know a lot of men that are amazing dads (and uncles, and grandpas, and god-fathers, and kitty daddies.. and you get the point )  ! 

-  a few reminders at work this week that my job helps people.... even if I don't always actually see it. 

-  the rain! It makes the whole world even more beautiful! 

-  good TV and knitting... a diabolical combination! 

- filling my bag at Whole Foods a little too full of dark chocolate covered almonds.... even for them being on sale... 

- a little much needed me time. 

-  glasses and contacts prescriptions that don't change!

- Macabean's sour face when we trim his toes... it's so cute! 

-  Southwest's Fare Sale... I am going to San Fran/the Bay Area again for my birthday (all the way in November)  this year and it will be a MUCH needed sister in law's getaway! 

-  a garden that is getting huge and green... now hopefully, it will start gifting us with some fruits and veggies! 

- a new recipe that I ran across and is AMAZING!!! (think goat cheese, basil, and chicken!!!) 

What are you thankful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment