Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

I am joining Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots in celebrating a few things that I am so very thankful for.

An image from our trip to Muir Woods last fall. 

This week I am thankful for... 
- significant progress on my current knitting project. I promise to share pictures very soon!

- the bounty of my garden! While I have had to pull a few things as a result of neglect on my part and attention on the part of the bugs, the tomatoes and herbs are doing very well! So well in fact that I last night I made and freezed tomato sauce! 

- finding a few good fitting basics to add to my work wardrobe. Since losing some weight I have had a tough time finding clothes that fit well and didn't cost an arm and a leg. 

- Hot Tea with cream and sugar!!!

- a good book!!! I just finished reading "The Fault in Our Stars" written by a fellow Indianapolis resident. Author residence aside, the book is fantastic! While it is a young adult book, it doesn't feel like it yet is a quick read. 

- the offer from my inlaws to help us with a house project we have been wanting to do... and they should arrive about any time! :) 

- a chat with my sister and our texts back and forth. I love her so!! 

- Udi's blueberry muffins! I have almost no desire to bake since I have been gluten free because it just a pain so Udi's treats are very welcome!

- the promise of cooler temperatures in the coming days!!! 

What are you thankful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment