Sunday, September 22, 2013

Gratitude Sunday



I am joining Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots in celebrating a few things that I am so very thankful for.

This week I am so very thankful for.... 

- a (somewhat forced but needed) renewed focus on my own health and wellness... down about 14 lbs so, drinking lots of water, eating nutritious whole foods, enjoying more regular exercise and yoga practice! 

- amazingly supportive family and friends. I am blessed beyond belief.. truly! 

- 14 years of being an aunt to the most awesome nephew ever! 

- FALL!!!! Officially, finally, and happily!! ... now if it would only cool off a bit more here so I can whip out the hoodies with wild abandon! :) 

- Mad knitting progress with a whole bunch of awesome projects in the que... I really need to share some pictures! 

- tickets to game two of the first round of the WNBA playoffs today with a dear friend. Girl time at it's best! Go Fever!!!!

- Shane and Macabean snuggles! Snuggle piles are the best! 

- all of the tomato sauce that I keep churning out from my wee garden. The tomato plants giveth and I blend and freeze! 

- Herbs, herbs, herbs from the garden... I am going to hate not having so many fresh ones but having so many dried from the garden will be wonderful this winter. I plan to plant lots more next year as this year I felt like I may not have enough for the whole winter season.... 

- Running across a website for free/pay as you are able yoga for all levels... I can almost never find a class at the right time of day since I moved here so having it whenever I want with a consistent teacher is awesome! (just in case you are interested too.... Do Yoga With Me). 

- the new Jack Johnson CD!!!! I love his music so!!! :) 

What are you thankful for this week?! 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh a new Jack Johnson album will have to check that out we love home too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeppers!! It was released on Tuesday and a couple of girlfriends and I are going to see him in concert the first Saturday in October. To say that I am excited is an understatement. Yay Jack! :)

      Delete
  2. What a great list! I'm getting ready to harvest, chop and freeze as many herbs as I can from my kitchen garden. Hopefully there will be enough to last until spring! Congrats on finishing up those knitting projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Enjoy preserving all those yummy herbs! :)

      Delete