Sunday, January 26, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

I am joining Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots in celebrating a few things that I am so very thankful for.

This week I am thankful for....

- The cold winter weather with occasional snow showers. It has made me appreciate snuggly wooly warm things, hot tea, and steel cut oats in new ways. The snow is so pretty too!!!

- Speaking of steel cut oats, I found some organic quick cook ones that are perfect for taking to work for fresh, warm, yummy breakfast. While I don't mind cooking and making them ahead they taste so much better freshly cooked. 

- Time with my knitting group last night. It has been months since we got together because our schedules were all over the place. It was so much to hang out, knit, and enjoy a little wine too. 

- A wonderful sweater series class where I finally mastered SSK!!! 

- Waking up in the middle of the cold night under layers of blankets being snuggled by the husband and the cat. So nice. 

- A few reminders that I CAN reach my financial goals and WILL eventually be able to work for just me in service to others in a different way.... 

- That despite it's age our heater continues to keep our house warm. 

- Lush's Charity Pot lotion. It has been keeping my hands well moisturized despite all the cold outside temperatures and inside dry heat. 

What are you thankful for this week? 

4 comments:

  1. I too, am loving warm pj's and wool socks this winter. We are not used to single digit temps down here in Alabama. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you stay warm too! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. Loving the warmth and the season too! :)

    ReplyDelete