Monday, January 20, 2014

Just Clicking Away....

Almost two weeks ago now was my first class in the "Perfect Sweater Series" I am taking at my favorite local yarn shop. Our assignment in the two weeks between classes was to finish the back piece. I have had a few false starts including one that is a direct result of my fear of ribbing but I am now clicking along and making fair progress despite a late start, false starts, and a long enough week last week at work that I didn't feel like knitting at all on one night. 

Here is a bit of progress as reported to my peeps on the facebook from Sunday. I have come a good amount further but I won't entirely finish the back by tomorrow's second class. Thankfully, there is some wiggle room built into the schedule. 


That is also why I have been a somewhat terrible blogger this week...alas... 

What pretty things are going on in your world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment