Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Yay! A Sweater!

For anyone that knows me or has been reading my blog for a while knows,  I SO want to knit a real, live, adult sweater, that keeps me warm and I keep failing.... I blame this on my not so great finishing skills. I have knit many a baby sweater and have attempted sweaters for myself in the past but for one reason or another it hasn't worked out. So, I am taking matters into my own hands and am starting a sweater series of classes at my favorite local yarn shop tomorrow night. My "school" bag is packed and ready to go with paper, pen, a sweater that I like the fit of, and tea (yarn is included in the class and I will be buying the right needles for the project at the shop because who doesn't need more needles, right?!). 

I am SOOO excited! Can't you tell? I am also scared to death! I SO want my own hand knit sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment