Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Today's Harvest and a Few Rows Knit...

While I am not a fan of the recent heat and humidity the garden is loving it! I did a quick harvest today after noticing when I went out for a few cherry tomatoes for last night's dinner that the garden was in need of a slightly more serious picking. So I went out after work this evening and look at all those yummies!!! I still have loads of herbs and kale to pick but am going to hold off until this weekend when I have a tad more time to dehydrate and make some kale chips. 

In my aforementioned effort to get more knitting in I started on a new project last night, the Kat Coyle linen top . I am knitting it in charcoal Lion Brand Cotton Ease. Hopefully, it will turn out as well as some others I have seen on ravelry and I can wear it into fall. So far, I only have a few rows but my plan for the evening is to make a good bit of progress since I will be travelling for work tomorrow. 


Oh, and I have been driving Shane nutty with Royal Baby coverage! 

So what is going on in your corner of the world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment