Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yarn Along



I am joining in with Ginny of "Small Things" again this week  to share what I am knitting.   

Today, I (finally) finished my Bamboo Bloom Shawl. I added a button to one of the edges to tuck in at different spots to wear it is a pancho or buttoned shawl. I tried to get a few pictures of me wearing it but alas, Shane wasn't home from work and I could only endure attempting so many selfie's in a bamboo blend shawl with a 100 degree heat index thanks to 90+% humidity (eek!). 


I also whipped up another drink "sweater", this time in a nice, light, organic cotton for "summer" drinks. I also plan to make a few more to have around for gifts before I get started on my next bigger project. 


What pretty things are you making this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Why thank you so much! It was knit with Bamboo Bloom yarn in "Bonsai" I believe.

    ReplyDelete