Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!



To say that I have been a bad blogger is a a total understatement. I mean, no posts since late September?!

While I am not a fan of new year's resolutions, I do use it as a chance to refocus on my personal goals. One of my goals is to focus more on those every day gifts and celebrate my gratitudes. So in addition to my weekly Gratitude Sunday posts I am going to try and use this space to share some of my day to day gratitudes in addition to all the "usual stuff". So that means you should be hearing from me more and learning all about the silly things that I am thankful for on a day to day basis. 

Today, on this first day of the new year, I am thankful for the fact that I have the day off work, that I have an abundance of yarn and hot tea , and that in a few short hours I will be watching the NHL Winter Classic! (Let's face it, sometimes, I am grateful for some petty and/or weird stuff). 

Soo.... Happy 2014!!!! I hope this is a blessed and beautiful year for you and yours! 


1 comment:

  1. There is no such thing as weird/petty gratitude! (I was grateful to be watching the Packers/49ers game from my house.) Your picture of the sunset is making me happy right now!

    ReplyDelete